All About Dance! by Kristen accepts Cash, Check, VISA, Discover and MasterCard (Automatic Credit Card Payment can be requested)
- Registration Fee: There will be a $30.00 per student ($40.00 per family) one-time per year non-refundable registration fee.
- Tuition is a YEARLY fee to be paid in 10 monthly installments starting in September and ending in June. Each class is guaranteed to meet a minimum of 34 times during the school year. In most cases, the actual number of class sessions in the year is greater. Should any one class meet less than 34 times due to bad weather, etc., make-up classes will be scheduled.
- The monthly fee will remain the same for each monthly payment, September through June. Our tuition is based on a 10 month period, not on the amount of lessons per month. Therefore, you are not paying for the holidays that are observed by our studio.
- Tuition for each month is due promptly on the 15th of the month prior. All payments made on and/or after the 1st of the current month for the current month’s tuition will be assessed a late fee. (Ex. October Tuition is due on September 15th. If paid on October 1st, a late fee will be added.) We cannot guarantee holding checks to the posted date.
- A Late Fee charge of $15.00 will be added to your account if the payment is not made by the 1st of the current month. Monthly statements are not mailed out unless an account is past due. The studio reserves the right to drop any students whose fees are in arrears. Please feel free to contact the office for any financial arrangements.
- All delinquent balances MUST BE PAID in full before purchasing your recital/ showcase tickets and picking up recital/showcase costumes, props, & accessories.
- An additional charge of $35.00 will be added to your account for all returned checks.
- There are NO REFUNDS given for discontinued lessons or discounts for missed lessons.
- Discontinued Lessons: The studio must be notified if a student discontinues their lessons. Tuition will be charged until the student has officially dropped the class and notified the office. If the student drops after the first of the month, the parent is liable for the entire month’s tuition.
- If the desk is unattended, please enclose payment in a sealed envelope and drop into the Tuition Payment slot located on the side of the office wall. All checks are to be made payable to All About Dance! By Kristen.
- Recital Performance & Costume Deposit Procedure: 2016-2017 Recital June 17th & 18th – Every year, All About Dance! By Kristen creates an original recital production performed by the students. At the end of our dance season in June, the students have the opportunity to display their talents for family and friends. Costumes & accessories are a necessary part of our show. A $75.00 recital costume deposit per class for each child is due by NOVEMBER 14th. For your convenience, your costume deposit may be divided into monthly payments beginning in September. You are welcome to pay more than the minimum deposit, should it be more beneficial in your financial planning. LATE FEE FOR COSTUME DEPOSIT. Beginning on November 21st a $3.00 late fee per costume deposit less than the minimum $75.00 will automatically be applied. Anyone wishing to join the recital after costume orders have been placed in December will be subject to a $20.00 per costume late ordering fee. (If the total costume costs exceed $75.00, the balance is due prior to receiving costumes. If the total costume cost is less than $75.00, the difference will be credited toward the following month’s tuition.)
- NOW AVAILABLE!: Secure Personal Storage Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis to all students of All About Dance!. One secure storage space will cost only $5.00/month, and is simply added on to your monthly tuition total. A lock is included in this fee. Anyone occupying a locker will be obligated to purchase a nameplate which will be ordered by the studio.
While the rental fee is paid monthly, you are obligated to a full rental term from September through June. LOCKERS MUST BE CLEANED OUT PRIOR TO STAGING REHEARSAL.