Performance Company Requirements
- All participants must be 5 years old and up. The Performance Company will meet once a week for a 45 minute class specifically dedicated toward perfecting their performance dance routines. Company members could possibly learn more than one routine.
- Performance class price will be consistent with AADbK’s class price list per month.
- All performance company members will be required to enroll in an additional jazz class, appropriate for their age and ability, at All About Dance! by Kristen simultaneously during the year of participation.
- All members will participate in a 15-30 minute long production show that will travel to outside venues entertaining all different types of audiences. Most venues will not have a participation fee. (If a fee is asked it will be discussed among the performance team before booking.)
- A two hour special choreography class will be held during the summer prior to the season to prepare for their performance.
- All students, parents and instructors must conduct themselves in an appropriate fashion at all studio related events.
- Only three unexcused absences per season will be accepted.
- Just like a recital, performance company students will be required to purchase one costume.
- Performances will be scheduled at two main times during the year: November-December and February-April. This is a commitment for the entire dance season. If a student does not complete the performance year, they will not be eligible to participate in Showbiz Kidz or any Intensive Teams for the following season.