VOLUME V, ISSUE IV
It has been a great competition season! We are so proud of the way that all of our dancers represent AADbK and leave it all on the stage! Congrats to all of our dancers on their accomplishments during the final two regional competitions! The NYC class and the Chicago Night Out were such a great experience for our dancers and we are so happy that they had a BLAST! Thank you to our parents who helped with the end of the year “Bowling Bash”! What a fabulous year! We cannot wait for Nationals!
Miss Kristen, Miss Ginniann, Miss Danielle, Miss Darcie and Mr. John
Recital Pre-Show Rules
- All quick change volunteers will now also work pre-show quick changes
- Back stage will run just like the show, so no parents allowed backstage
- Parent volunteers will report to the volunteer room, if watching the show parents will sit in the audience
- Munchkin competition teams will have an extra volunteer with them backstage
- All competition costumes will be in boxes and labeled appropriately (no luggage, bags, purses, hangers, etc)
- All competition dancers will wear recital hair for the Pre-Show!
Pre-show dancers and quick change volunteers please arrive by 4:30pm!
Info for 2017-2018 Competition Season
Thank you to all students who auditioned for our next competition season! Make-up auditions are June 14th from 9:30-10:30am. Resu lts will be posted
on the website by June 16th.
Be sure to review your summer class requirements and register for summer! All competitive students must attend our 6 week summer session!
If you auditioned for one of our teams you will also be eligible to sign up for the Musical Theater team and/or the Production team! So far, we
have enough people for a Production but would love to add more! Deadline for this is June 3rd, please e-mail Miss Ginniann! All ages welcome!
Intensive Week Schedule will be released on July 13th!
Important Dates :
6 week Summer Classes (July 5th-August 15th)
Intensive Week (August 21st-24th after 4 pm)
Parent Meeting (August 29th, 6:30 pm)