Fall Session Mandatory Cecchetti Workshops
( Cecchetti I Open students are welcome to attend the following workshops but attendance is not required)
As a necessary part of your Cecchetti curriculum, all Cecchetti students Levels I-VII are required to participate in mandatory workshops with a master instructor. In the Fall Session there are three studio workshops and one Cecchetti Council of Ohio Ballet Day convention (October 8th @ Above the Barre Berea, OH) In the Winter Session there will be the same number workshops (TBA)and one CCO Ballet Day ( February 11th @ Kathi’s DGC) prior to the exam date of February 23rd, February 25th & February 25th, 2018. All Cecchetti I-VII students must attend these workshops & Ballet Day events in order to be considered a possible exam participant. The price below includes your 3 AADbK studio workshop fees only. The fees for Ballet Day are not included and will be following soon.
|Workshop Session||Tuition BEFORE October 1, 2017||Tuition AFTER October 1, 2017|
Sorry, no refunds on workshop fees.
Fall Workshop Dates
SUNDAY, October 8th CCO Ballet Day Berea, Oh (Fees not included)
SUNDAY, October 22nd AADbK
SUNDAY, November 12th AADbK
SUNDAY, December 3rd AADbK
See table below for scheduled class time and level @ AADbk workshops. CCO Ballet Day TBA
|Cecchetti VI||9:00-10:30 am|
|Cecchetti V||10:30-12:00 pm|
|Cecchetti IV||12:00-1:30 pm|
|Cecchetti III||1:30-3:00 pm|
|Cecchetti II||3:00-4:30 pm|
|Cecchetti I||4:30-6:00 pm|
Attention Cecchetti IV Students
As part of your Cecchetti IV syllabus, you will be required to perform a one minute long choreographed routine during your examination. Separate preparation time and assistance with your routines are a must and private lessons are highly encouraged in order to be certain all appropriate elements are included in the routine. We only offer a ½ hour private class to students preparing for this level. This is ONLY available to Grade IV students who are working on their solo dance (NOT for syllabus work). Private lesson times are available and can be scheduled through the office.
- All Pre- Cecchetti III AADbk students (Friday 5:30pm-6:15pm class) will have their Mandatory 1.5 hour workshops listed on our Winter Workshop schedule. Also the Pre- Cecchetti III students should follow the Primary track for Ballet Day when information is announced.
- 2018 CCO Performance Company Auditions. The Cecchetti Council of Ohio will be offering the students of Ohio the opportunity to audition for the Cecchetti Council of Ohio’s Performance Company at a few select events throughout Ohio. More information to come!
- Up to $1000.00 in College Scholarship money can won by any Cecchetti ballet Senior student or college student of 2 years just by submitting a ballet DVD of themselves dancing their own ballet dance by December 1st, 2017. Please contact Kristen ASAP for more information!
- Mandatory Winter Cecchetti Council of Ohio’s Ballet Day and Teen Scholarships for Hope College will be held February 11th, 2018 at Kathi’s DGC in Springfield, Ohio.
- The 2018 Ohio Cecchetti Exams will be held at All About Dance! by Kristen on February 23rd, 24th & 25th 2018.
We are very excited to have you as part of our 207-2018 All About Dance Cecchetti Group! Any questions or concerns, please contact the studio 330-688-6000 or through our e-mail addresses listed under the biographies on our website.